The Graded Care Profile 2 (GCP 2)
The GCP 2 is recognised as a collaborative multi-agency assessment tool. It adopts a strength based approach to working with parents in identifying needs, and assisting in focusing support for parenting.
We purchased the licence from the NSPCC in December 2018 and have trained a multi-agency pool of trainers. We’ve now trained over 140 practitioners in Stockport in how to use the tool.
- Information for professionals (PDF 448Kb)
- Information for young adults (PDF 1.6Mb)
- Parent Guide (PDF 936Kb)
- Parent Guide Easyread (PDF 2.3Mb)
- Frequently asked questions (PDF 386Kb)
- Promotional poster for practitioners (PDF 646Kb)
- Promotional poster (PDF 2.8Mb)
To request training to use the tool visit our training pages.
For more information about GCP 2 in Stockport email firstname.lastname@example.org
Policies and procedures
- All Age Neglect Strategy (PDF 136Kb)
- Keeping vulnerable babies in mind (366Kb)
- Safe sleep for babies (PDF 371Kb)
- Neglect and the Older Child (PDF 218Kb)
Child abuse or neglect
Do not ignore it:
- call 0161 217 6028 – Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 5pm, Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm
- or 0161 718 2118 – evenings and weekends